Leadership Glendale Class of 2017
Presented by the Glendale Chamber of Commerce
October 2016 to June 2017
Click Link for 2017 Class Program Information: LG 2016-2017 Program Information
Click Link for 2017 Class Application: LEADERSHIP GLENDALE CLASS OF 2017 APPLICATION
Application can be filled out on line, printed and mailed or under the File tab (top left corner of document) you can attach it to an email and send.
Leadership Glendale is for those who…
- want to learn about the structure and dynamics of Glendale, through interaction with civic, business and organizational leaders;
- are interested in a leadership role in the community and/or building upon their leadership experience; and
- seek to enhance their personal and professional skills, while building a network of colleagues and contacts in the city.
- city government plus meeting with legislators representing the Glendale area
- current and emerging issues affecting Glendale
- arts, entertainment and media
- health care and hospitals
- the business of retail
- law enforcement and fire protection
- public schools (K-12) and higher education
- non-profit organizations and their roles helping people
- commercial real estate and development
- traffic and transportation
- demographics and housing
- leadership/management training workshops and seminars
- VIP tours of prominent businesses such as Walt Disney Imagineering, ABC7, Bob Hope Airport, The Americana at Brand . . . and much more.
Class Dates – Monday, September 19, 2016 – Reception & Orientation 6:30-8:30p.m.
- Friday, October 7, 2016
- Friday, November 4, 2016
- Friday, December 2, 2016
- Friday, January 6, 2017
- Friday, February 3, 2017
- Friday, March 3, 2017
- Friday, April 7, 2017
- Friday, May 5, 2017
- Friday, June 2, 2017
Tuition & Deadlines – See application.
Application & Further Information – Access the Chamber website: www.glendalechamber.com or call the Chamber office at (818) 240-7870. Contact Judee Kendall, President & CEO or Taguhi Sogomonyan, Program Director.