The Glendale Chamber offers a number of valuable programs for members and the greater community.
The Chamber offers a number of networking opportunities where members, prospective members and guests get together, get acquainted and get going on making new and continuing business contacts.
The Chamber offers several annual and special events. Schedules may vary, depending on the year and priorities of Chamber leadership.
Leadership Glendale is for those who want to learn about the structure and dynamics of Glendale, through interaction with civic, business and organizational leaders; are interested in a leadership role in the community and/or building upon their leadership experience; and seek to enhance their personal and professional skills, while building a network of colleagues and contacts in the city.
Ambassadors occupy one of the most important positions at the Chamber. Ambassadors help develop and maintain a feeling of goodwill and service. Each Ambassador serves as an extension of the Chamber and works directly with members of many businesses and local government officials.
The Ambassador Program offers its members the opportunity to serve their community while promoting their business and enjoy the following benefits:
- Increased name and face recognition
- Increased networking and referral opportunities
- Gain an insider’s perspective of local business community
- Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders
- Chance to help the community and show community pride
- Recognition via “Ambassador of the year” and Ambassador Spotlights”.