Adventist Health Glendale is part of Adventist Health, a faith-based, nonprofit integrated health system serving more than 75 communities on the West Coast and Hawaii. Our compassionate and talented team of over 33,000 caregivers serve together, across multiple states, in pursuit of one mission – to live God’s love my inspiring health, wholeness and hope.
At Adventist Health Glendale we offer:
- A complete range of inpatient and outpatient services to provide just the right care for each patient.
- Several free health clinics and health lectures to keep patients and friends aware of the ever-changing treatments in the world of health care.
- A medical residency program that prepares tomorrow’s physicians in the field of family medicine.
- A commitment to utilizing the latest researched methods and offering the most advanced equipment to give our patients the best recover possible.
- Comprehensive stroke center
To reach the Adventist Health Glendale Foundation please call: 818-409-8055 or email: AHGLFoundation@ah.org