As a Chamber member, various opportunities are available to help market and promote your business. Here is a sampling:
- Participating as an exhibitor and/or speaker at the monthly Business Builder networking luncheon, getting acquainted at after-hours Chamber mixers and other Chamber activities and events.
- Advertising in the”News & Upcoming Events,” the Chamber’s electronic newsletter.
- Participating as a sponsor of Chamber events, such as the Annual Gala, State of the City and Chamber Awards Luncheon, Business Outlook Breakfast and Business Showcase.
- Chamber E-blasts to members, calling attention to your products and/or services.
- Contributing a “prize” to a Chamber event, which acknowledges and calls attention to your business.
- Member Listing on Chamber website with opportunities for linking and advertising.
- Mailing labels to all Chamber members at a nominal fee.