Leadership Glendale Class of 2018
Presented by the Glendale Chamber of Commerce
October 2017 to June 2018
Click Link for 2018 Class Program Information: LG 2018 Program Information
Click Link for 2018 Class Application: LEADERSHIP GLENDALE CLASS OF 2018 APPLICATION (002)
Please print and mail or attach to an email and send.
Leadership Glendale is for those who…
- want to learn about the structure and dynamics of Glendale, through interaction with civic, business and organizational leaders;
- are interested in a leadership role in the community and/or building upon their leadership experience; and
- seek to enhance their personal and professional skills, while building a network of colleagues and contacts in the city.
- city government plus meeting with legislators representing the Glendale area
- current and emerging issues affecting Glendale
- arts, entertainment and media
- health care and hospitals
- the business of retail
- law enforcement and fire protection
- public schools (K-12) and higher education
- non-profit organizations and their roles helping people
- commercial real estate and development
- traffic and transportation
- demographics and housing
- leadership/management training workshops and seminars
- VIP tours of prominent businesses such as Walt Disney Imagineering, ABC7, Bob Hope Airport, The Americana at Brand . . . and much more.
Class Dates – Thursday, September 21, 2017 – Reception & Orientation 6:30-8:30p.m.
- Friday, October 6, 2017
- Friday, November 3, 2017
- Friday, December 1, 2017
- Friday, January 5, 2018
- Friday, February 2, 2018
- Friday, March 2, 2018
- Friday, April 6, 2018
- Friday, May 4, 2018
- Friday, June 1, 2018
Tuition & Deadlines – See application.
Application & Further Information – Access the Chamber website: www.glendalechamber.com or call the Chamber office at (818) 240-7870. Contact Judee Kendall, President & CEO or Taguhi Sogomonyan, Program Director.