Benefits of Glendale Chamber membership are considerable – and it’s a sound investment for business, no matter it size.
The Chamber is the only organization in Glendale working full-time and creating a strong business environment now and into the future. Membership is the heart of our organization. There is strength in numbers.
Promoting your business, developing alliances, identifying vendors, establishing credibility:
- Monthly Networking Mixers.
- Monthly Business Builder networking luncheons.
- Monthly Network AM breakfast meetings.
- Website Membership Directory listed alphabetically and categorically.
- Business referrals through the Chamber office.
- Annual Business Expo
- Business Showcase in selected years.
- Working relationships with city officials, City Council and community organizations that help make Glendale a great place to do business.
- Subscription to the “News & Upcoming Events,” the Chamber’s electronic newsletter, with space for business card advertising.
- Member Listing on Chamber website with opportunities for linking and advertising.
- Monthly mailing service of member flyers to advertise business.
- Mailing labels to Chamber members at a nominal fee.
- Workshops, seminars and “lunch and learn” sessions on business-related topics.
- Committee meetings and conferences.
- Guest speakers at Chamber special events, such as Business Outlook Breakfast and annual State of the City Luncheon.
- Newsletter and informational releases.
- E-blasts, Twitter and other communications to members with announcements and news on timely topics – you will often be the first to know.
How the Chamber Represents Your Best Interests
- For more than 100 years, the Glendale Chamber has and will continue to be is dedicated to being “The Voice of Business” for the community.
- Opposed and defeated proposed business license tax on gross receipts saving small businesses a minimum of $1,000 annually, medium- and large sized businesses very sizable sums.
- Evaluate, track, lobby and report on proposed legislation affecting your business’ bottom line.
- Support business interests in the City of Glendale through a united voice to local, county, state and federal officials.